Come Jam With Us
Noteflight has created the world’s first online community dedicated to composing and sharing music. At the heart of our service is our unique music notation editor and playback technology. As we were acquired in 2014 by Hal Leonard, the world’s largest print music publisher, we have not only a strong technical footing but also the support of a large company that believes in what we do. We’re expanding the team and accelerating development, but intend to remain in essence a small group doing big things.
Want to come jam? Available positions are below, and we are always interested in hearing from talented people who want to reach out! Feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
Position: Sales Manager and Music Education Technology Specialist
Location: Noteflight Office, 49R Day Street, Somerville, MA 02144.
Compensation: Salary with benefits; commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities: The Noteflight Sales Manager and Music Education Technology Specialist will support Noteflight Premium and Noteflight Learn sales through product demos, clinics, promotions, and customer support, while maintaining careful records of customer interaction and providing prompt assistance. This position also includes some conference travel and large group product demonstrations.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate would possess the following preferred qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in music education, music, or the arts
• Teaching experience in music education, including traditional classroom experience as well as music theory/composition courses
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Positive, self motivated, and comfortable presenting to large groups
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage both long and short term projects
• Sales experience
• Love music, love our mission, and want to change the world with us!
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Opening: