Come Jam With Us
Noteflight has created the world’s first online community dedicated to composing and sharing music. At the heart of our service is our unique music notation editor and playback technology. As we were acquired in 2014 by Hal Leonard, the world’s largest print music publisher, we have not only a strong technical footing but also the support of a large company that believes in what we do. We’re expanding the team and accelerating development, but intend to remain in essence a small group doing big things.
Check out our current opening below, and we are always interested in hearing from talented people who want to reach out! Feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
Noteflight Product Manager Opening
Location: Noteflight Office, 49R Day Street, Somerville, MA 02144.
Compensation: Salary with benefits; commensurate with experience.
This position is responsible for managing, envisioning, articulating, refining, and executing Noteflight's product strategy in collaboration with both Noteflight and Hal Leonard. It touches on a wide range of product-related activities including research, conception, innovation, feature definition, prioritization, design and development.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Execution of high-level product vision, strategy and roadmap
● Managing and prioritizing feature backlogs to serve this vision
● Creation of functional product specifications
● Collaborating with design and technical staff in the development and execution of products and features
● Researching current and potential users to better understand their needs and our business
● Creation of multidimensional yardsticks to measure the success of products
● Advocating internally for the customer's interests
The ideal candidate would possess the following preferred qualifications:
● Product management for software experience
● Music performance and/or composition experience
● Understanding of and enthusiasm for broader music industry product space
● Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation and interaction skills
● Ability to prioritize and respond to concerns of colleagues & customers
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2008 - 2019 Noteflight LLC. All rights reserved.