Come Jam With Us
Noteflight has created the world’s first online community dedicated to composing and sharing music. At the heart of our service is our unique music notation editor and playback technology. As we were acquired in 2014 by Hal Leonard, the world’s largest print music publisher, we have not only a strong technical footing but also the support of a large company that believes in what we do. We’re expanding the team and accelerating development, but intend to remain in essence a small group doing big things.
Noteflight Marketing Manager – Subscription Experience and Retention
Location: Remote available. The Noteflight headquarters is in Boston, MA, but this position can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
Compensation: Full-time salary with benefits, commensurate with experience.
Hal Leonard is seeking a Marketing Manager to join the Noteflight team. In this role, you will work collaboratively to analyze, market, and grow Noteflight’s subscription business and increase customer retention. In addition, you will coordinate with multiple Hal Leonard
businesses to cross-promote solutions to audience segments.
- Design and execute omni-channel digital marketing campaigns with the objective of acquiring and retaining new subscribers, while reaching planned profitability targets.
- Define the acquisition strategies for various customers segments across multiple channels.
- Scope A/B tests for campaigns, upsell assets, landing pages and funnel flows, and work with team members to implement these tests to improve subscription conversion.
- Leverage internal CRM resources and existing subscriber’s database to maximize retention of acquired subscribers.
- Learn and understand the market and competitor landscape to help retain and grow the customer base.
- Provide analytical assessment of sales results and suggest ways to improve.
- Adapt or develop projects in coordination with development teams.
- 2+ years’ experience in subscription or ecommerce marketing, preferably in a subscription-based company with a proven track record of success in acquiring and retaining subscribers profitably.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in marketing, with experience in multichannel campaigns.
- Strong technical understanding of ESPs and CRM software.
- Experience with organic and paid social media.
- Musical knowledge, music composition, and music performance experience highly preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Passionate about Hal Leonard’s mission to be the best global provider of tools and resources for learning, teaching, creating, and making music.
Hal Leonard and Noteflight are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
© Copyright 2008 - 2020 Noteflight LLC. All rights reserved.