Noteflight Copyright Infringement Policy
It is Noteflight's policy to respond to notices of alleged
infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
(DMCA). It is also Noteflight’s policy to terminate the use of
Noteflight’s products or services by subscribers and account holders
who are repeat infringers.
Report a Violation
If you believe that your work has been used on the noteflight.com
site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please promptly
notify Noteflight's Copyright Agent by emailing
the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been
infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of
the works. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including
costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file
infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each score. To delete scores from Noteflight's index, Noteflight requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing score. To accurately identify scores, you must reference the URL associated with that score, which can be found in the location or web address box in your browser.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the
disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or
the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright
owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature
Omitting any of the information above may render your request invalid.